DADAFAB

Friday 18 January 2013

FOOD: Plain Vanilla Bakery

Many have been searching for the best cupcake in Singapore. But I found mine through some serious research and net browsing activities. My final verdict? No other than Plain Vanilla.

Plain Vanilla really satisfied my taste bud when it comes to the right blend of flavors and artistic taste. Some of their best flavors I really like are Red Velvet & Salted Caramel.

It just happened that while I'm planning for my birthday dinner, I opted to have cupcakes instead of traditional birthday cakes. Just in the right time as well that I was transferred in Holland Village and there you go, Plain Vanilla was just few blocks away from my workplace.

So here's how my 24th birthday cupcakes look like & some of the must-try flavors in Plain Vanilla.

Plain Vanilla Bakery Logo


Strawberry White Chocolate Cupcake
Carrot Cupcake
Photo from HungryGoWhere.

Customized Cupcake with sprinkles.
PV boxes perfect for surprising loved ones.
Dark Chocolate Ganache Cupcake.
Cookies n' Cream Cupcake kids will surely enjoy.
My 24th Birthday Dinner set-up.
This was the highlight of my b-day event! Especially placed on cupcake holders.
More cupcake flavors to choose from.
Customized Red Velvet Cake.
AWESOME cupcake holders perfect for special event.
The Plain Vanilla Bakery. Photo from ladyironchef.
Chocolate Hazelnut Cupcake.
A box of six for $19 to fully satisfy your cravings. 
What you waiting for? Grab a Plain Vanilla cupcake the next time you will visit Holland Village.
These are the cupcake flavors to choose from in Plain Vanilla.


Plain Vanilla Bakery
34A Lorong Mambong
Tel: +65 6465 5942
Tue to Sat: 12pm – 8pm
Sun: 12pm – 6pm
(Closed on Mon)

Next Blog post will be my 24th Birthday Event Celebration and how I infused my love for food & fashion with it. Happy blogging everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment