DADAFAB

Saturday 4 April 2015

Fashion: Seoul Meets Sentosa

During my recent trip to Korea, aside from tons of facial mask of beauty products I also had some great fashion finds in Myeongdong. I visited Sentosa recently for a birthday celebration and wanna share with you my OOTD look that night. 

I was wearing this dope gray top with SEOUL statement print that was truly my kind of style, simple yet fashion-ready! I paired it with black skinny jeans from Factorie- a local Singapore clothing brand. You can see it was also my first time to use leather boots for my OOTD. It was uneasy at first for me considering the humid weather here but had to wear for this look. Lastly, I used this black leather tote bag also from Korea and this CDG snapback, such a perfect combo!








No comments:

Post a Comment