DADAFAB

Thursday 17 September 2015

Travel: Vatican City

Hello travel mates, it's been a hectic week for me due to my recent weekend trip to Hong Kong & Macau and unfortunately I lost my phone too hence I can't regularly update my beloved blog and need some time to get back again to regular programming but now it's time for some travel blog post again and we're in the third stop now of my Europe 2015 trip, and yes that's in Rome - Italy's capital and largest city. But there's more to Rome than history, fine art and great food.

A trip here will totally not be complete and justifiable without visiting the famous Vatican City. I will create the separate blog post of the Vatican City Museum, Colosseum and other food and blog posts. So for now, will share you some of the highlights and post cards from this bucket list spot no other than Vatican City. 

Vatican City is a walled stated in the city of Rome. With only an are of 44 hectares and population of  842, it is considered to be the smallest independent state in the world. Our one day tour in this city was too short to fully explore the city. The famous St. Peter's Square, Vatican obelisk, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica were just some of the most eye-opening historical sites that really made me appreciate it's cultural, historical & religious aspect. This holy place is a must visit spot in Italy and make sure to check out more of my travel & food blog post soon.


















No comments:

Post a Comment